Kurppa Hosk is looking for a Digital Designer to join our Stockholm team.
In this role, you will be part of our digital design team developing and deploying outstanding digital brand experiences and design systems. As a digital designer, you are driven by creating engaging digital experiences and take pride in pixel-perfect executions and structured UI systems. You have basic knowledge and interest in front-end development and code in general.
At Kurppa Hosk, you will have the opportunity to work with some of the world’s leading brands that seek true transformation. You are a team-player and have high demands on quality. You are structured and detail-oriented. Next to this, you also have a portfolio that showcases visually strong, well-crafted design solutions demonstrating your capacity to develop engaging and relevant brand experiences across digital platforms.
- Be curious and strive to innovate. Challenge the given solution.
- Forge and execute exciting digital ideas and concepts.
- Translate feature specifications and wireframes into final designs – and preferably – coded prototypes.
- Human-centered design expertise – from concept to the final pixel.
- Collaborate with our brand designers to ensure the consistency of brand identities across digital platforms.
- Maintain high standards and ensure exceptional crafts throughout your projects.
- Ensure that graphic solutions are optimized for defined touchpoints, integrations, performances, usability and sustainability requirements.
- Stay on top of, and collaborate across the agency to push digital creativity standards and industry trends.
- Skills in standard software as well as being updated and eager to learn new software.
Skills in front-end development/code to be able to prototype ideas and concepts.
- Relevant education within design – preferably digitally focused.
- 2 years+ work experience from digital design work.
- Demonstrated skills in relevant software (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Principle, Zeplin).
- Knowledge in front-end development (other programming skills is a plus).
- Fluent in English; additional languages (including Swedish) is a plus.
How to apply
Please send your CV, portfolio, and a few lines about yourself to email@example.com with “Digital Designer” in the subject line.
We look forward to hearing from you!